Jump To Navigation
Don't see what you're looking for? Search our site:

Individual Attention & Experienced Advice

Lower Cost Legal Services

Have a lawyer help you represent yourself in Family Court. For a flat fee, we will prepare the forms you need to obtain a divorce, including the Petition for Dissolution or Response to Petition for Dissolution, your required disclosure documents, and the documents necessary for you to obtain a judgment. Please contact us for our fee schedule.

We can also prepare motions and responses to motions for child custody, child support and spousal support and explain the law relevant to these issues so that you can argue your case yourself. You receive the expertise of an experienced family law attorney at a lower cost.

Contact Our Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.